My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Monday, August 25, 2008

Obama/Biden on Abortion

I'm in the research stage where Joe Biden is concerned and am taking the issues one at a time -- beginning with abortion. I prefer Biden's position on abortion over Obama's. See below:


Biden On Abortion
• Accepts Catholic church view that life begins at conception. (Apr 2007)
• Supports partial-birth abortion ban, but not undoing Roe. (Apr 2007)
• Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
• Rated 36% by NARAL, indicating a mixed voting record on abortion. (Dec 2003)


Obama On Abortion
• Undecided on whether life begins at conception. (Apr 2008)
• Voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Oct 2007)
• Rated 100% by NARAL on pro-choice votes in 2005, 2006 & 2007. (Jan 2008)


More comparisons to come. . .



No comments: