My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton was the yesterday’s headliner at the Democratic National Convention. Hillary fans should have been pleased with her speech. I was actually amused and even got a chuckle out of a couple of her comments. Yes, she delivered a few successful jabs.

Her “No way. No how. No McCain” line was a good one. It was low but cute. That line is certain to be incorporated into the Obama campaign.

The thought provoking question posed to her followers was clever and bold -- “Were you in this campaign just for me?” I’m sure most of her staunch supporters are on the Obama bandwagon now.

I can only imagine what’s in store tonight and tomorrow. The Republicans are going to have to “come with it” next week. I hope they are taking thorough and complete notes. As the kids would say, “it’s on and poppin’ now!”

One last gratuitous comment -- orange is my favorite color but I was not feeling Hillary's suit. Can politicians be nominated for the show "What Not to Wear?". Enough with the loud pant-suits already. Stacy and Clinton, she needs you. . .

No comments: