My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still A Woman

Thomas Beattie, formerly known as Tracy Lagondino, had a baby girl last month. So, in case you had any doubts, now you know for sure. It doesn’t matter how much cutting, snipping, hacking, installing, medicating or whatever else a doctor does – only God determines gender. Thomas remains a woman.

Looking at the photo of a pregnant Thomas posing as a man makes me really sad. I feel sad for her and her confusion and sad for her daughter. How unfair and selfish to add a child to the confusion. How will Thomas even begin to explain the conception and birth to the child?

“Men” having babies in 2008? What in the world will 2018 bring? Scary thought, huh?

No comments: