My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Monday, June 16, 2008

Yesterday’s Sports



My Lakers pulled off a miracle yesterday. I was so nervous about the game, I couldn’t even watch it. I’ve been so frustrated watching them play. I’m just happy that they won and I hope that they can make history and win the championship after being down 3 games to 1. We’ll see. . .

After getting off to a horrible start yesterday, Tiger birdied the last hole to take the U.S Open into a playoff. It was fascinating to watch him work his magic – once again. I’m always tempted to say that Kobe is the best athlete (in all sports) but you know, I think I’ve got to give that title to Tiger.

As a single mom, my kids wished me a “Happy Father’s Day” yesterday. I accepted their wish and can honestly say, (in part) thanks to golf and basketball -- I had a good Father’s Day.

No comments: