My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This May Be My Next Car

General Motors announced that it is closing 4 truck plants and will begin to produce smaller, more fuel efficient cars. American Airlines recently announced a plan to impose a $15 fee for the first checked bag. Many employers are considering 4 day/10 hour work weeks for employees. Gas prices are causing change all across the country.

I continue to think of ways that I personally should and/or can adjust. As an update to my previous post -- I haven't been to Starbucks in over a month. That's big for me since I used to stop there at least 3 times per week. With gas prices what they are -- that still doesn't equal a tank of gas but every little bit helps.

I took the photo above in Rome. I thought that itsy-bitsy car was so small and cute I had to take a picture of it. The novelty has quickly worn off. I see a Smart Car in my future.

No comments: