My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

L.A. Is A Nice Place To Visit -- But I'm Glad I No Longer Live There










Last week as I was flying into Los Angeles, they experienced a 5.4 earthquake. When I landed my son, daughter and I all received numerous text messages from family and friends alerting us about the earthquake. My immediate thought was “oh no, that means we will feel the aftershocks.”

Having grown up in Los Angeles, I’ve experienced a number of earthquakes through the years. Even with that said, earthquakes always have and continue to terrify me. There’s something about that loud rumbling sound and unexpected shaking that frightens me like nothing else.

Earthquakes – another reason I’m glad I left L.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L.A. looks nice, but I don't blame you about the earthquakes! I would be scared of that too! I live in Boone, North Carolina. It is an awesome place to live!
Nice Blog!!