My photo
Welcome -- I hope you find my thoughts and opinions regarding politics, Christianity, family and just everyday "stuff" interesting. Please read and be sure to visit again.


Sunday, June 8, 2008

James 1:17

1. Salvation
2. My children
3. My family
4. My friends
5. My health
6. My business
7. Things
8. Courage & Strength
9. My upbringing
10. Freedom

I woke up in a bit of a funk this morning thinking of my never-ending, never- completed, ever-growing “to do” list. It's all so daunting. But today is Sunday and if I can’t remember on any other day, surely on Sunday I can remember all that the Lord has done for me. As I often admonish my kids, “I need to get over myself.” I will and simply say, thank you Lord for the many, many blessings – some of which are listed above.

James 1:17 says, “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” Good and perfect gifts -- I have them both. Thank you Lord!

No comments: